Monday, September 4, 2017

The Day Considered as Yesterday

PhotoGrid_1504517038484.jpg 
 

Will I able to accomplish the task that was assigned?

For there are always hindrances along the pebbled way

Will I consider this day as a failure?

And let it just the missing part of the day


Can I mind the sighs and the requests that passed?

It was when I run over the fields of dream memoirs

Can I reopen the eyes shut by the pains it saw?

That when I wake up I can hear the birds sing again


Is this the way we lost the track of time?

By simple telling that it was all gone

Is it human to believe in confession?

For once committed again, we barely merry go round


Will I let myself wake up in the same scenario?

That made me feel distorted in all aspects

Will I fall in disgrace that mold me to someone I don't know?

For I would not let myself sleep with the grief of tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me