Saturday, September 30, 2017

Photoman Service in Travelooza 2017 at Makati, Philippines

September 28 was a busy day as we had a booth in a Travelooza event ealier as one of the exibitors. It was held at Makati Sports Club, Philippines. The program started at 9 AM and ended pass 5PM.
There were more than 10 exhibitors or booths in the said event. There were speakers and performers as well. Overall the event was fine and we had given most, if not all of the attendees their photo souvenir from us. They have told us that the print was really nice as well as the design. It is nice to have comments like that and see them being satisfied with the output.
While in the event, I was able to still log in on my Steemit account and do stuffs like commenting, upvoting and replying. Before whenever I am in an event or not at home, I prefer not being online to have a break from being online most of the times at home. But when I become a Steemian, I cannot help but to check my account even just for few minutes. 😊
Below are some photos I took in the event. All photos in this post were taken using my mobile phone.
PhotoGrid_1506593678888.jpg
PhotoGrid_1506593755073.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me