Saturday, September 30, 2017

Stuffs/Items From Japan: On Sale

I passed by a Japanese secondhand store and I cannot help but stop and look on the items on sale in there. 😊
Lots of colorful and interesting stuffs were on the display. You can see that those items were really made or from Japan such as the Japanese structure icons, dolls, pins and the bags. Almost all items were in there from cookware, shoes, paintings/frames, plates, cabinets, hats and jewelries. They also sell Japanese bikes and other sports items like tennis racket and golf balls.
PhotoGrid_1506319002648.jpg
PhotoGrid_1506319044963.jpg
There were action figures too and items you can buy in a Japanese souvenir shops. I have also seen some stuffed toys that were on sale. The prices were definitely much cheaper since these are pre loved/used items.
PhotoGrid_1506319091532.jpg
While looking around the store, what interests me a lot was the Japanese folding hand fans. I open those and look the designs printed on it. Then I found one that I really like and bought it. It was so affordable as I just bought it for 30 pesos or less than a dollar.
PhotoGrid_1506318904433.jpg
I really like the painting or drawing on it and I also needed a folding fan that is why I bought it. There is a Japanese writing/letters on the fan that I do not know the meaning. It will be great if someone could translate it to me. 😊
PhotoGrid_1506318815777.jpg
All photos were taken using my mobile phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me