Wednesday, September 20, 2017

My Movie Review #1: Train to Busan 2016


I just decided to start writing some movie reviews and this will be my first time in my several years of writing online.

Why did I come up with this idea? It is because I recently started to watch movies to break my usual routine of working online so, why not make/get the most out of it. 😊

The very first movie that I would like to review is the Train to Busan movie which was on the cinemas last year. Recently, South Korean movies and dramas (and the actors as well) were most of the times turning out to be box office hits with their increasing popularity. In this movie, we can see why lots of movie goers are really willing to see this kind of films.

traintobusan.jpg
Photo source

My very reason why I watched this movie is because I like horror films and zombie type of movies is something really interesting for me. The movie started with showing how busy life can be to the main character and for me it implies how time can be mostly taken for granted. Also on how we usually neglect and spend less attention to those who really matter in our lives.
The start of zombie outbreak in the movie which was when there was a certain leak in a plant and a deer that was hit by a car eventually become alive again can also shows that those experiments or chemicals brought by technology and advancement could lead to deadly outbreaks.
The movie also shown for me that no matter what is your status in life, it will not matter in the end in situations like this. All will be equally fighting to live and found ways to survive. Their situation on being trapped in a train adds more suspense on the story. The element of Drama which is South Korea is good on making their viewers feel what the characters feel was achieved on this movie in my opinion. Specially in the end where the main character sacrifices for her daughter.

Train-to-Busan 2.png
Photo source

Various moral lessons were present in this movie which is I think made it special and something worth watching aside from the thrills of seeing them being chased by lots of zombies. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me