Saturday, September 30, 2017

My Steemit Shirt and How it All Started

Went out to look for a shirt that I will wear in our event this coming Thursday. We will have a booth for the incoming Travelooza event in Makati, Philippines. It will be a Photoman service which will be one of the freebies for those who will attend the said event.
I chose a simple plain polo shirt and while passing by different stores, I saw a printing shop. Had an idea of putting some print or design to the shirt as I saw cute anime logos in that store. While browsing their design logo brochure, I just had a thought of why not incorporate the Steemit logo in the design. So, I decided to have that logo in the shirt and below is the output.
PhotoGrid_1506433655367.jpg
I am quite sure that there are some here who could relate on this logo. Eat, Sleep, Steemit. I found it simple yet funny and true. Steemit had been a part of my life ever since I started blogging on this platform.
Although the first month seemed to be an almost "give up" phase for me, I am glad I just continue and keep blogging until now. Working online for years taught me lots of things and one of the best lesson learned is never give up... early.
never gave up.jpg
Indeed that great things take time and even the progress is slow, it is still a progress. I have been on Steemit for 3 months and that was not considered that long time already. But I have been starting to feel that I am an old Steemian already which I think is a good feeling. It is because it means I feel at home in this platform and looking forward for more time on here.
It may not be always a happy day but that is part of being in a real community. There could be challenges and changes but that makes things all worth keeping and working on at the end of the day. Keep steeming! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me