Saturday, September 30, 2017

Gardening Scenes #3: Tomato Seeds Starting to Grow

I planted some fresh and dried tomato seeds. I checked it out and quite surprised to see two seedlings just after three days. I did not expected that it will start growing that fast. I just checked the pot to see if the soil is still moist and intact. So nice to see those tiny tomato plants. 😊
PhotoGrid_1506671709705.jpg
PhotoGrid_1506671845110.jpg
It means that the fresh tomato seeds grow faster or have more potential of growing compared to the dried seeds. The side of the pot with mark is where I planted the dried tomato seeds.
Seeing these seedlings this early got me curious on how fast tomato seeds germinate. When I searched about it, it was mentioned that tomato seeds usually germinate after 5-10 days. So it means that it was really early for my tomato seeds to start growing after just 3 days, that was so nice for me of course. 😊
It will be great to see this seedlings continuously growing and hope that there could be more seedlings later. I also just searched if how long before those tomato plants will start producing fruits. It was mentioned that it could be around 40-50 days and depends on the variety of the tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me