Friday, November 10, 2017

Tekken: Favorite Arcade Game

I went to the arcade and took some photos of one of my all time favorite game there, and that is Tekken. 😊
PhotoGrid_1510227216201.jpg
I got excited to play this game again and I cannot remember when was the last time I played it I spend several tokens and enjoyed it even I did not even reached the final stage. I am not that good at playing it anymore, needed to practice more and review the moves.
I used to be actively playing Tekken when I was in high school. I do not have much money but a close friend and classmate of mine have resources. She would save money for tokens and she will always asked me to go with her in a mall to play with her. The mall is quite far but it did not stopped us from going to that mall and play in the arcade. We will usually went to the arcade after examination days since we did not need to stay the whole day in the class. We were good students so, we did not cut classes just to be clear with that one. 😊😊😊
PhotoGrid_1510227170575.jpg
My favorite characters to use are Eddy and Law. I really enjoy the capoeira moves of Eddy, it can really be effective to defeat the enemies for having versatile movements. I also enjoy using Law as my character cause of his moves, the martial arts moves. His back flip kicks can cause a lot of damage to the enemies. 😊
PhotoGrid_1510226976933.jpg
A funny moment while playing this game was when there was another player on the other side (which means you are not fighting with the computer but with a real opponent). And they were students as well and in a group. So they keep peeping on our side and we did that too to see who is playing. It was a bit noisy game since we are cheering to our players. It was a friendly fun game match.
PhotoGrid_1510227119104.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me