Sunday, July 2, 2017

Why There Are Lots Of Scam Sites?






*Written this blog post back in 2012, my pen name that time was SOC. I remember I wrote this because I have encountered lots of scam sites before that made me almost give up in being an online freelancer. Reading this now, it sounded more of a rant than a realization. :D:D :D

Scam sites as they earned money from scamming people.

When entering the world of online business and wanting to become an online worker, better be aware that not all that are mentioned in a certain site is real. There are lots of information there that are just made up to fool and scam people for their own benefits. This is the common mistake of beginners aspiring to earn bucks through online works or jobs. They tend to believe those sites that has a dollar per click in their ads and having a payout of $10000 or more, this had happened to me!
I never thought before that these are scams, why? It is because they have so many members there, they have people referring for them and they have these faked payout proofs. Most of all why I believed them is that, they do exist online for years! How they had managed to stay that long online scamming people????? As I go on on my online adventure, I had learned that they are just too good to be true. And the lower the amount value offer by a site per click or per sign up, the more legit it can possibly be. So I start wondering how this site owners just get away from it. It was really frustrating to put and exert effort in a site for months or even for a year just to find out that it was all for nothing, just to benefit the scammer online.

I had learned to search about the forums available, the ones that can be used to help others be aware of what sites are paying and what sites are scam. It is worth saving others to lose dollars in the internet and so to help also yourself from engaging again to it. It is by reading and sharing that can make online workers more defensive against scam sites. And although there are sites that investigate certain sites in order to test its being legit,Ii think there should be a site or group of online peeps that can get after those selfish site owners (if there is already a group like that, I am not aware) and let them be punished for scamming cause it involves maybe thousands of dollars or even a million. So sad that these figures also reflects the thousand people that had been scammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me