Sunday, July 2, 2017

Made A Graphic Art for Steemit






What was the first word/s that comes out of your mind when you first read or know about steemit? Me, honesty it was Steam! :D

Most probably because it was my first time to encounter the word steem and even I known cryptocurrencies for 2 years more or less, I did not read something about steem coins.
After being in Steemit site for a week, I have learned about the whale, minnows and other terms. So, just had a thought of making the art stuff with the whale as representation of success.

 I am definitely not a graphic artist obviously and just use the free images available online found on clker site. Forgive my red fish drawing though, that's the best I can do after 30 minutes of trying to make that look better and gave up. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me