Thursday, May 4, 2017

Yamaha Hands-On Digital Mixing Training

I convinced myself to attend this training alone, I had not just a second thought, but several thoughts if I will fit in cause I do not have an actual experience on using these kind of sound mixers before. Told myself that my Electronics course might be enough to survive the event, together with my willingness to learn new skills and curiosity for new products. Good way to spend free time as well when online work load was not that full. ;D

It was nice that the staffs in Yamaha were accommodating. It is even I have mentioned that I do not have direct experience in this sound mixing system. That makes the sacrifice of being out in a very hot weather to travel and attend the event all worth it. The training was Free, thanks to YEC located in Yupangco building Makati. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me