Thursday, September 10, 2015

Loving Your Own Pets!!!

Have you heard that when you own a pet, you will live longer? Definitely true because they are much effective than an anti-stress medicine, beyond compare actually. :)

Well for me, you will also look younger! It is because of the smiles and even the laughter that are brought to you by your very lovable and cute pets. Maybe to others they might look weird or scary (for those who have exotic pets like snake or spiders) but of course to the owners, they belonged to the most beautiful creation in the world. It is just like to mothers, their kids are always among the best, no matter what. We can also enter the saying love your own, and patronize your own.

When it comes to dogs, does it matters if you own a dog with breed? well for me, as long as I love them it does not matter. As long that I take care well for them, it does not matter, and as long as we love each other, it does not matter.

I may not have expensive breeds of dogs but for me, they are priceless! Do you feel so welcomed each time you come home? Yes for me, cause I was welcomed not only by the warmth embrace of a relative but also by the jolliest approach of our pets. Even though you were gone for a day (even for hours or minutes) they seemed to be very happy that finally you are home. They seemed to be always missing you and cannot wait to be touched by you or called their names. That is why you cannot wait to hug them and show your affection to them too as they show you their affection to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me